Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer wont let me into my outlook mailbox i get a

Customer Question

my computer wont let me into my outlook mailbox i get a sideways sad face.i cannot get into facebook cause my password ***** either forgotten or change by my wife and she dont remember nothing,i used to be able to get back in if i forgot my passwords to any site with a text to my cell now facebook says someone is using that e-mail address pick another e-mail and phone.I have only ha one other e-mail since the internet came out and i quit using that the first year using***@******.*** as my one and only e-mail.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: for the last week but it was the holidays and i did not need e-mail,i think i looked briefly 4 days ago at the e-mail and it said i had 1900 or so unread messages so i lost 500 or so.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no but i may have added some google extentions
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ther are many files and folders that wont open on my p.c. i dont know if its because some one else encrypted them or what but i should have access as i always have been able and i pay the bills,and i am supposed to be the administrator but i looked and under permissions my computer has a bunch of different names and users which i dont recognize,also
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: under the who is using part of control panel several names of people who are tapped in to my wifi,my wife and sone just got smart phones 2 days ago but this has been issue before they got them no time to address until holidays over
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

HHi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.

In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/