Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I keep getting log out of the software and have to reenter

Customer Question

i keep getting log out of the software and have to reenter my log on why is this happening
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: no the password ***** ***** but it only let me work about 10 miniutes and then it tell me my secission has expired i have use neat off and on for many years 10 years or so and never had to keep logging back on
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just update and they made me subscribe to a sucscription i have u=sed it for yraer without having a subsucription
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i hads to switch computer and all my old file are in other location on a back up drive can i recover these
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know which operating system you are using (Windows, Mac OS, etc.) and which website it is exactly that is logging you out each time after 10 minutes?

Please reply in the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck