Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to talk on a phone. I left my Microsoft key in

Customer Question

I need to talk on a phone. I left my Microsoft key in another city where I bought and ==
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell xps 13. I bought Microsoft office 365 but left the key after installing in another city. We are installing a new hard drive so I will need the key. I cannot make sense of the Microsoft instructions for finding the key.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Just the initial download with the program. I had also purchased and installed Windows pro 10
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you. I will need to learn how to get on office 365 but I will do that later
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Did you purchase this online? Did you enter the product key and create a Microsoft account already?