How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I pay my granddaughters account with my Cr. Card. Recently

Customer Question

I pay my granddaughters account with my Cr. Card . Recently the card was stolen & I stopped all transactions . I now have a new card, & wish to add this account to it . The only info that I can provide is her name ( Julie Ann Bihari ) & number(###) ###-####.Where do I go from here ?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Joe Reynolds
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

To better understand the problem, please tell me if you can access your granddaughter's account or only she has access to it?

Type your reply below.

IT Miro

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It has been lost , all I want to do is continue with monthly withdrawls
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Please type here the name of the service you want to continue paying with your new credit card, and I will provide the instructions on how to update the credit card information.


IT Miro

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
this is ridiculous I am trying to preserve an account for you & all you want to do is charge me really . If you cant satisfy a simple request the maybe we are dealing with the wrong carrier ... there are other options You can call me @(###) ###-####or I can look elseware
Expert:  IT Miro replied 8 months ago.

Please note that you have reached JustAnswer - online paid question-and-answer website where you can ask questions and get them answered by verified Experts.

I am a Computer Expert who can assist you with any computer-related issue. If you would like my assistance, let me know the name of the carrier you use.

IT Miro

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Just direct me to the payment center & I will provide the info
Expert:  Michelle replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know on which account you want to update the payment method?