Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Hallo, I have an samsung se-S084D cd writer. I am struggling

Customer Question

hallo,
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: I have an samsung se-S084D cd writer. I am struggling to find an driver. The one I found on the internet I could not install.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Samsung SE-S084D
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no, i have not. I had to reinstall all software on my computer, but know i cannot install the software
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

To clarify is this a samsung se-S084D usb external DVD burner ?

Are you trying to use this on a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 8 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com; I am Michael , a Sr. Consultant here at JustAnswer.com. I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are having. and I will do what I can to answer your question as well as it can be answered. But first please let me review the notes on your question. Thank you. I return momentarily.

Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Are you still needing help?