Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I am trying to find out how to put my RoboForm Everywhere on

Customer Question

I am trying to find out how to put my RoboForm Everywhere on my Samsung Galaxie Tab S2 8.0. so I can sync it with my laptop. I don't see it installed on my laptop but I did purchase it.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Samsung ... I'm looking it up... bear with me.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: SM-T710 ANDROID VERSION 6.0.1 I DON'T THINK SO.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'M GOING TO WANT TO SYNC MY COMPUTER AND MY TABLET.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

If you open the Google Play store on the Galaxy Tab, you can search for RoboForm and it will appear for download.

If the program is not appearing on your computer then it is likely that you downloaded the program but never ran the install file that you downloaded. Click here: https://www.roboform.com/download

Click on Download then run the downloaded file to install.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Happy New Year!

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.