Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

Is the acer 2200 worth getting fixed, how much would it cost

Customer Question

is the acer 2200 worth getting fixed
JA: I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8 Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process
Customer: how much would it cost to send in to clean it up
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: it was mfg 2014.02 is it worth fixing mod. 2200
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: acer 2200 intel
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none one thing if you type on keyboard you cant remove a letter with back up key
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how do you delete an icon
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

The Acer Travelmate 2200 is an old model laptop that is worth around $30-$50 used if you were to purchase one right now on eBay. If you are asking if it is worth fixing, my answer would be: No, it would make more financial sense to purchase a new computer that comes with a 1 year warranty along with all of the latest hardware/software. For the price that you would spend fixing the computer, you can almost buy a new laptop.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.