Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I have a Lenovo TP x1 Carbon 3460 - Ultrabook, PN: N3NCJMN,

Customer Question

Hello, I have a Lenovo TP x1 Carbon 3460 - Ultrabook, PN: N3NCJMN, ID 58907 Core, S/N:PK0KYV4 - where the screen has gone white. Any help for this?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Internet Explorer
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The pc is connected to an external monitor and have full access to the computer. This conversation is from my iPad.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

If you connect an external display (e.g. a TV or monitor) and turn on the external display output, can you see it ok?

Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.