Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

I need to activate Bluetooth on my computer. I also have a

Customer Question

I need to activate Bluetooth on my computer. I also have a situation with my email address and receipt of emails to my kindle that the cs for amazon couldn't help me with. I get emails on my kindle addressed to "Me" rather than my name or my email address. These are emails I send from my kindle to me via my email address. I'm not comfortable using an attachment to send it. It seems I always mess it up. I also get emails of a sexual naturel, emails saying "congratulations" you've won $500. just call a number or email an address or to call a phone number. I just recently had my computer scanned and amazon cs couldn't help me with this.
JA: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Kindle fire 7
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: For about a month or so. Only started trying to troubleshoot with Amazon customer service this morning.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Amazon suggested I change my email password ***** I've changed it a lot recently, approximately 4-6 times. In addition, I just changed it a couple of weeks ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

What is the make and model number of the computer that you need to activate Bluetooth on?

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.