Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

HOW TO I GET MY HP PRINTER TO PRINT ON BOTH SIDES OF PAGES

Customer Question

HOW TO I GET MY HP PRINTER TO PRINT ON BOTH SIDES OF PAGES WITHE 2 OR MORE PAGES?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP6978
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

If you are using Windows, follow the instructions in the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-OfficeJet-Pro-6970-All-in-One-Printer-series/8289585/model/11161264/document/c04402029/

If Mac OS X : http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-OfficeJet-Pro-6970-All-in-One-Printer-series/8289585/model/11161264/document/c01935823/

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>