Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with 10 years of experience in Computer Support, and Microsoft, A+ and Cisco certified
23822421

I have forgotten my email password. When I try to reset it,

Customer Question

I have forgotten my email password. When I try to reset it, I get a code emailed to me. However, when I enter the code, it tells me that it is invalid. I've been trying this many, many times. Could you help me get a new password.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: In December
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Can you please confirm your email address?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I use yahoo. I have Windows 10. My email address is **************

Thank you. What's the most recent code / key you've received?

Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please wait 24 hours without even trying to log in again. Then try resetting the password.

That should work, if it doesn't, please let me know your email address and pin number.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====