Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am tryng to logon to my account. My id is but do not

Customer Question

I am tryng to logon to my account. My id is***@******.*** but do not remember my password.
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: Yes. No joy in that!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes a couple.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was recently in NZ where I also have a PC. I had a lot of trouble receiving my emails as they said I did not have an account. I have an OFFice 365 for 5 units.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

And to be clear, is it your office account you cant get into in order to install office on a new machine?

Or, is it that you cant access an email account, or log into one of your computers.. Please provide further details, thank you.

Dustin S