Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

It's not a computer. i bought a TV and this is the address

Customer Question

it's not a computer. i bought a TV and this is the address they put on it to get help
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: im running vista. it's a Hisense.ROKU TV H4 Series
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not anything that i know of...
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, i've talked to me wireless provider already. there is nothing wrong with my internet. they said it must be my tv. it keeps asking for a password. the password ***** ***** i verified that with my provider.
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 7 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.
I will help you now.

Who is your internet service provider? Do you use equipment from them, or do you own your own router?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
INTERNET PROVIDER IS DIODE COMMUNICATIONS. THE ROUTER IS MINE.

I sent you an offer for remote service. This also includes phone support. This would be the fastest and most effective way at solving this problem, since your router settings and tv settings may be a problem. There is a satisfaction guarantee. Would you like remote support?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
NO THANKS. I'M DONE WITH THIS. I DO NOT WANT THIS SERVICE. I AM TRYING TO CANCEL THIS AND GET MY $ BACK. THIS WAS A TRICK AND I DONT WANT THIS. I AM NOT EVEN ABLE TO CONTACT ANYONE TO GET THIS STOPPED.
I UNDERSTOOD A $5 FEE, NOT $40 AND CERTAINLY DID NOT INTEND TO SIGN UP FOR A MONTHLY BILLING.