Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I have changed my email address, how do I change is

Customer Question

I have changed my email address, how do I change is information for my Microsoft Office 365 Account
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP COMPAQ Windows 7 Pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have changed my internet provider and I need to inform Microsoft of my new email address as my office 365 will be up for renewal soon
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please update your email address for your Microsoft Office account at the Microsoft website below:

https://account.live.com/proofs/Manage

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

At the above website, make sure you sign in your Microsoft account using with your previous email address first, then you can update to your new email address.

- Also, if you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer, so that I can fix this issue directly & quickly on your computer for you.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,