Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I installed windos 10 pro from my Microsoft partner account.

Customer Question

I installed windos 10 pro from my Microsoft partner account. Had problems and it looks like I need to do a clean install. seems to me I sould start with a facory reset.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: envy x360
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes. windows 10 pro (n)
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: desperate people do desperate things. Like having to do this the hard way
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

What is the exact issue with your Windows 10 installation please? Maybe I can fix it without a reinstall...

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck