Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

Nothing I want to pay for Pandora annually and I can't talk

Customer Question

Nothing I want to pay for Pandora annually and I can't talk to anyone I have been a member for a couple years and everything has gone to hell. You have my e-mail wrong, you have***@******.***, it is***@******.***. I think my pass word was Thumbstyle2015. Now call me my number is(###) ###-#### Cell(###) ###-#### I want to pay by the year. Please help. I want tp pay by the year, I don't need anything free...Help Thanks
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: It will not let me reset anything Call me during daylight and help me go through it. It is 12:10 and I am going to bed. Thanks Bill
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No none that I know of. I have an apple 6 phone.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I need to get to bed. Can we do this in the morning.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 9 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Please contact the Roku support team and they should be able to help you. You can get in touch with them by calling 1 - 888 - 600 - 7658.

Regards

Jins