Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I placed an order for Office 2016 Home & Student (order No.

Customer Question

I placed an order for Office 2016 Home & Student (order No.(###) ###-####
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: and have not received notice that i can download it yet... that was on Dec. 9
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: has been a while since we have installed anything unless it was an automatic installation and don't recall any of those recently
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Did you check your emails already for a receipt + download link you might have got from them? Where did you buy it?

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
bought it from the Microsoftstore online

Did you check your emails already for a receipt from them?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it tells me that the link cannot be viewed

Hmm, what is the link, can you provide it to me here? Alternatively, I can also connect to your computer and have a look directly, if that is something you´d consider.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
nothing that I can use; same message; that link cannot be viewed

Thank you... In this case: May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
why should this cost me more? I just need to download that I have already paid for!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thd lind is long: justanswer.com/computer/a2t1a-laced-an-order-2016-home-student-order-jats-F17754A4986D4630807408B4AC2756
5-utm_source_sysm&utm_medium=email&utm_content

Remember, we are independent experts here, not Microsoft. So all that I can try, is to lookup the email with the receipt / license code / etc. for you. The link you have posted, links to this site here and has nothing to do with your Microsoft purchase. Can you look at your email inbox if you find a receipt from Microsoft there for the purchase? Or did you already do that?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I already did that and nothing has come

Thank you. So should I take a look remotely directly at your computer to see if I can find something for you possibly?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
not now
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thanks

When would be a good time for you?