Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

How do I cancel an order a deal from 11-23-16 that as never

Customer Question

how do I cancel an order a deal from 11-23-16 that as never delivered
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 7 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

What is the Order for?

What did you order?

From WHOM did you order FROM?

Was it a Website? What was website name?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the order was on 11-23-2016 it was for a coloring book. the part I did not realize was that I was suppose to call or notify the original supplier to personalize the book. Since I did not do that the book was never done so I never received it. Since then I purchased another one to mail to ***** I would like to cancel the order and get a refund Thank you. Lois Kobel

So, you want to cancel the FIRST order, for the book that never came, because it was never finished customizing.....right?

.

Well i can certainly HELP you with this......but I cant DO it FOR you, or on your behalf.

I would have to have your login credentials.....and basically login as if I were you, and navigate the website to officially cancel the order.

But, to accomplish this.....I would want you TO WATCH what is transpiring.....and I woudl want all of this to remain secure.

So a remote session is the only way to do this.

Connect our computers together, so we can BOTH see your screen.

Its as if, I was sitting right next to you, guiding you, or doing it for you....while you watch.

That way, if you need to enter in a password ***** username.....it STAYS on yoru computer. and i can only see the littel black dots as you type.

This virtual screen sharing called remote session, is the best way to help you get the order cancelled.

Or...i can try to give you thr instructions in text form, and you can try to follow them, and do the cancelling on your own?