Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I accidentally deleted some microsoft files for my HP

Customer Question

I accidentally deleted some microsoft files for my HP photosmart 7850 printer and now the printer isn't connected to my computer. Has to do with the registry The files are slbcsp.dll sccbase.dll gplkcsp.dll and Enum. Said cryptographic Service Provider, Manufacturer Mocrosoft. I would like to get those files back so I can keep this printer. I like it. Jean Allard
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: The operating systerm is Vista home premium. The computer is Gateway , model GT5430E
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Well, I have microsoft set to download automatically, usually seems to be late 'Wed or early Thurs.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a cordless mouse and a cordless Gateway keyboard. Probably not important. Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 8 months ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?