How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purhase aDell computer last month model

Customer Question

I purhase aDell computer last month model technician set up the computer,buthe input my E-mail address as amharris,my e-mail addres is amharris57.I called about thisissue on 12/1/16 The answer man charged me $51.00,but never completed the problem My e-mail still has not been changed back to amharris57
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 8 months ago.

I can connect to your computer and change the incorrect email address. Which application you are using for emails ?

Related Computer Questions