Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have been locked out of my outlook hotmail account for the

Customer Question

i have been locked out of my outlook hotmail account for the last three weeks. When I try to sign in it says someone else may be using my account I have received three different secuirty codes and when I put them in it just keeps timing and the cicle rotates but nothing ever happens. Help
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you remember the current password ***** your email account?

Can you please confirm your full email address?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  Dustin replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.

It seems the previous expert opted out. Do you still need help with this issue? If so, please send a response so we can work through the problems. Otherwise, if you no longer want to continue please let us know so that we can cancel and close this support request.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.