Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer is very slow....need to cache cookies, i dont

Customer Question

my computer is very slow....need to cache cookies
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: i dont have any money for the online service they asking for one time fix and referred me to call you
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: its jdudut slow and when i try to type in comments on blogs, a different window pops up and I cant write anything...so I've been restarting my computer, that helps but after a few minutes, those windows pop up and I can't write or post anything.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

There are several things that can be done to drastically increase the speed on your computer. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason