How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andy Your Own Question
Andy, Computer Consultant
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 5316
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Andy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ilike to see the the catalog to use in my hp pc.

Customer Question

ilike to see the the catalog to use in my hp pc
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: LC-19sb27ut
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes i tried bud it dosend work
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i believed that is out of control I dont have the manual
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.


I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working fine previously?

What's the model of your HP PC computer? Is it a desktop or laptop?

Is the computer currently working fine?

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Does your computer have a VGA port and/or an HDMI port?

Are you able to connect a cable from the computer to the TV?

Are you able to set the INPUT option on the TV remote control?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

On the computer, are you able to go to Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization\Display -> Adjust resolution, and set up the Multiple displays option there?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,