Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Thanks for allowing me this opportunity. I would like to

Good Morning and thanks for allowing me this opportunity. I would like to know how important DRIVERS are in the everyday operation of a desktop? I am plagued by the constant questioning of driver support, whether outdated, etc.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

After you install the drivers for a particular device, you can forget about updating drivers unless you have issues with the device. In short, you can ignore any window suggesting that you need to update the drivers unless you are actually having issues with the device.

There are many applications out there that masquerade as driver applications, that only wish to scam you out of money. It sounds like this may be the case in your situation. May I suggest that you uninstall the application that keeps suggesting to you that you need to update your drivers? Those types of applications are well known for causing problems on the computer.

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com