Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a computer that is about 5 years old. The computer

Customer Question

I have a computer that is about 5 years old. The computer originally had windows 7, but I have upgraded to windows 10. The computer seems to run a little slow and I seem to have some problems booting up. I think its time to get a new computer but I am not sure I should get what's advertised as an i5, i7. Actually, I don't really know what the difference is between i5 and i7. I do know I want a fast computer. I use the computer to run a income tax program and also run QuickBooks. Do you have any advise the computer I need to look for.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What is the make and model of the computer.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
HP AMD FX (TM)-8150
eight-core processer
3.6 GH

how much memory does it have?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
thanks

let me know when you could be online.