Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I FILLED OUT MY DETAILS THIS MORNING & WANT TO KNOW IF MY

Customer Question

I FILLED OUT MY DETAILS THIS MORNING & WANT TO KNOW IF MY COMPUTER IS NOW SECURE
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: RUNNING WINDOWS 7 OR AVG ITS A DELL
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: BOUGHT AVG PROTECTION THIS MORNING
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS NOW PROTECED
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. After purchasing AVG protection, were you able to follow the instructions in order download / install AVG?

Are you able to open / view the AVG program on your computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=247b1ece-727d-4447-b04d-358e213b92c4
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/zgudrjc
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,