Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Dell Inspiron 15" Already I have problems with insufficent

Customer Question

Hi Andy
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Dell Inspiron 15" Already I have problems with insufficent storage. Is it possible to by a hard drive to add. there is an SSD card
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I get a message saying I should delete the previous version of windows to make space but I cant seem to do that
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem by cleaning up all unneeded files for you (there are usually a lot of those, including the previous Windows installation) while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.
Should you not be interested in this option and would like to solve the problem via this text based chat instead, just let me know please.

Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish).

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck