Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I would like to purchase the 24/7 support and have my

Customer Question

i would like to purchase the 24/7 support and have my computer tuned. can i do this directly with geek, squad or do i need to go through the best buy site
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: desktop computer windows 10, all in one. around 2012 or 2013 we purchased HP
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: quite a while. i'm at my mother in laws and it is for her computer that i am typing on now. i would like this service for her - because yesterday when she would click, it would just spin for a long time before going to the page its minimal usuage for her. email and google aoil searches for news
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that is all
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue only occur when she uses the Internet (such as email, google, aol, websites)?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i think i am on the wrong site. i was looking for geek squad service. who are you?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
if you are not geek squad, please cancel this service. i do not want to pay for this. this is a mistake. thank you.

I'm not affiliated with Geek Squad nor the computer manufacturer. I'm an independent computer tech. Geek Squad charges you a lot more. If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and clean up and speed up your computer directly and quickly for you. We guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
no. please cancel this. did you charge me already? please refund the money. i typed our credit card into the payment section.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
did you cancel this? i don't want your service. thank you so much!

You're welcome. No problem, our customer service is canceling this for you. If you still need help with your computer issue later on, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
thank you so much!! best regards.

You're welcome. Take care! Thank you,