M I am having trouble setting up skype on this tablet. Make…

Customer Question
M I am having...

M I am having trouble setting up skype on this tablet

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

Make is Samsung no idea about modle

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to use skype

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
11/23/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.