I am trying to export my edited photos to another file

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to export my edited photos to another file location on my computer, and only the unedited versions are appearing. I have done this in the past without problem, but this set will not export in it edited format. I have a D5100, and the edited photos appear in the ViewNX-1 folder.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It's a D5100, about five years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first time I've had this problem. I've tried copy and paste, drag and drop (the entire group as well as individual pictures), and export. In each case, only the unedited version appears.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of at the moment.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
11/22/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am using Windows 7
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, thank you. I will try Nikon Support.

No thank you to what?

I only asked whether you were using a mac or a pc?