Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Gmail screen size is too large-can not read e-mail. Several

gmail screen size is too large-can not read e-mail
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: several weeks
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

I'm sorry about the issue. When you are in your gmail email on your computer, please press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and 0 (zero) on the computer's keyboard in order to set the screen size to normal and check.

- Another method: When you are in your gmail email, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) at the same time in order to decrease the font size and check. Press a few times as needed.

- Also, pressing at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) would increase the size.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Do you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Solution #1:

- When you are in your gmail email on your computer, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and 0 (zero) on the computer's keyboard in order to reset the screen size to normal and check.

Solution #2:

- When you are in your gmail email, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) at the same time in order to decrease the font size and check. Press a few times as needed.

Solution #3:

- : When you are in your gmail email, click on the 3-dot icon, or 3-bar icon, or the gear / wheel icon, or Tools menu at the upper right corner, then there, you can adjust the Zoom / size option and check.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know the make / model of your computer.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

How are you? Have you gotten a chance to try my solutions above yet?

Do you still need help with the gmail email size issue? And/or do you need help with any other computer question / issue?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,