- When you are in your gmail email on your computer, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and 0 (zero) on the computer's keyboard in order to reset the screen size to normal and check.
- When you are in your gmail email, press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and - (minus) at the same time in order to decrease the font size and check. Press a few times as needed.
- Also, pressing at the same time the two keys Ctrl and + (plus) would increase the size.
- : When you are in your gmail email, click on the 3-dot icon, or 3-bar icon, or the gear / wheel icon, or Tools menu at the upper right corner, then there, you can adjust the Zoom / size option and check.
- If there is still any issue, please let me know the make / model of your computer.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,