How do I set up the printer table to hold for printing

Customer Question
business envelopes (4.25x9.5)?...
How do I set up the printer table to hold for printing business envelopes (4.25x9.5)?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Bob James, IT Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bob James
Bob James, IT Support Specialist

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help.
Please give me just a bit to look over the question and do some initial research.
Thanks,
Bob

After my 2nd response, an automatic "Premium Service" offer will be made. Please feel free to disregard it, we can revisit that type of service later if necessary.

What Make and Model is the printer?

Thanks,

Bob

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Brother MFC-J6520 DW
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need to know how to set this up on my own, please show me how.

Hi Joe,

I am looking into this for you.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Bob

OK, first you must choose Envelope in the Paper Thickness drop-down list, you must load the envelopes in Portrait orientation, and you cannot use Tray 2. Is all of this being done?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not want a Remote Secure Assistance, I just want an answer to my question placed at 2:19 CST, in 3 minutes you will have had the question for 30 minutes. How much longer will I have to wait?

I am doing my best to answer your question, and I did provide the advice of disregarding the remote assistance. Please understand that my goal is to help, there are often necessary follow up questions and dialogue that are important in determining the solution. Both of our time is valuable, I understand that.

Were you able to confirm my last advice, in my last post at 1:35pm?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did not receive a 1:35 message post or a 2:35 message post my time.

Here is a copy of it:

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Which tray is considered the #2 tray?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have 3 ways of feeding paper for printing, the top 2 trays are normally used for copying and the bottom tray is usually used to print from the printer.

Here is the link to the user guide for your printer:

http://download.brother.com/welcome/doc003160/cv_mfc6720dw_use_busr_lel905001_a.pdf

I'm going to respectfully ***** ***** this conversation, as I don't think we're quite making the right connection with each other.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Be sure and cancel my charges, since I did not get the service requested.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not interested, cancel my request. I do not have time to spend waiting on responses. If I see a charge on my credit card I will have it disallowed.
Andy, Computer Consultant