My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.
Follow the instructions below to set the default directory for opening files:
- In the top menu bar, click Tools > Settings.
- In the Settings dialog box, click the Files icon.
- In the Files Settings dialog box, click the Document tab.
- Click the Browse button beside the “Default document folder” box.
- In the Select Folder dialog box, choose the folder you want to set as the default folder when opening documents, and click Select.
- In the Files Settings dialog box, click OK.
When WordPerfect closes and errors out like that, it is time to run a repair on WordPerfect:
- Hold down the two following keys at the same time: Windows key and the letter R
- In the box that comes up, type: appwiz.cpL
- Click the Ok button.
- Right click the WordPerfect listing in that list of applications and choose Change/Remove.
- In the window that comes up, choose the Repair option and run the repair.
One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.
I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"
My Profile page: