Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to renew my subscription for another year and am

Customer Question

I need to renew my subscription for another year and am sorry can't follow instructions. I only need to get your invoice and I shall need to give the credit card number that you need to renew it for the year beginning October 23, 2016 to October 23, 2017. I am not computer savvy and it's difficult for me to follow your instructions and have already opened so many sites and I can't seem to see where I need to pay. Can you just send me thru e-mail the invoice and where I need to put the payment information so you can renew my subscription for 1 year again? Tks. ***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have this e-mail in October informing me that my subscription is expiring October 23 and I shall need to go back to my e-mail account. I believe it is Big Mac and the subscription for 1 year I need to pay is $35.00.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. I had it for like e years or so and no need for any update.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No need for a computer expert. I just want to pay my bill
Category: Computer
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

The only way i can help you with getting your subscription renewed, is to connect to your computer through a remote session and guide you through the process.

It has to be done, and reviewed by the actual user whom the account belongs to.

I cant just send you an email to send back your information either.....that is VERY unsafe.

.

Please let me know when you would like to continue.