Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Chrome showed up during a purchase I was making so fast that

Customer Question

Chrome showed up during a purchase I was making so fast that I needed realize I was being asked to save my card # ! I do not want that card on file. And I usually do not. Genevive
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

Dear Genevive,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I quickly remotely connect to your computer, so that I can remove your card from Chromes saved forms and make sure it will not do that again in the future? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck