Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

It is not a computer it is a table/keyboard attachedto it,

Customer Question

it is not a computer it is a table/keyboard attachedto it
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: Not used the key board until today. It comes unattached from my RCA Tablet.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no. I went in and turn on talk back now it has me locked out of my settings where I can't turn talk back off. Please help me.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The numbers I have is RCT6213W87 and RCT6303W87
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Feel free to disregard the Premium Service Offer for Remote Support. That is an automated popup initiated by the web site. Does your model have a reset button located along the side or back?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I have a RCA Tablet I do not like to chat on line I prefer a phone call. To talk to someone in person The Tablet I turn on talk back and now it want let me hardly do anything. Very ignoring I want to get back into settings to turn it off. How do I do this. I have tried ever thing I cloud by using the Internet but got no where with that .Can you call me and help me 1-***-***-****
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

My apologies, but I am unable to contact you by phone at this time. Can you turn the tablet off by pressing and holding the power button?

Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

If you are unable to power it off, try a combination of the power button and volume up button. Hold both until you see the on screen logo then release.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I hit the reset button but that did no good.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Are you there??
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

You need to press and hold the reset button for about 15 seconds or so.