Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

It's my android. Can you tell me how to get into it? I

Customer Question

Hi. It's my android. Can you tell me how to get into it? I signed up for the Lookout premium app 14 day trial, I set up a password ***** lock my phone. I verified it twice. Yet the fveru 1st time I tried to get past my lockscreen with the password, I got the message that it's an incorrect password. I have no use of my smartphone now. I can't find any advice that the website and Lookout is not answering my support emails. Can you help?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I never re-set it. As far as I know, there's no way to do that since Lookout is a security app.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I had the Lookout Security basic free app and this one is a trial 14 day premium app.
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

I will help you now.

Do you know the EMAIL account you used to setup your lookout premium?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
First of all, my credit card was charged $5 and then again for $39+. I only agreed to a $5 service. I need that charge reversed now.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Also, I did not give Just Answer permission to remotely connect to my computer. There was no understanding by me of any agreement for that.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My question was about an android cell phone.