Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I reordered kapersky security prog on 11/11/16, got down to

Customer Question

I reordered kapersky security prog on 11/11/16, got down to entering the code for completion of down load and something went sour on the down load it never completed. When I sing on, message says kap. exipred, Billing went thru for $103.30
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Levovo lap top
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: in the middle of down load, microsoft did sent updates.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Having trouble connecting HP5540 printer online via Netgear WiFi
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

you should be able to log back into kapersky web page and sign in with your id and password ***** get the download again.

as for the printer i would need to know exactly what happens when you try to install it

that is usually a 2 step process where you first connect the printer to the wifi and then install it on the pc which should find it on the wifi network.

If you would like to pay a little bit extra i can get you my phone number and log in remotely to get everything working for you.