Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My wife is a immigrant and she took off and stole 10,000 i

Customer Question

hey pearl
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: my wife is a immigrant and she took off and stole 10,000 i want to get into her email so i can get her mail for court reasons and get her deported
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: how do i hack her email
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Joseph Varner replied 10 months ago.

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist!

I understand your situation, and why you would want to get into your wife's emails, however if you were to hack into her email, it would not help your case (it would expose you to legal issues which would hurt you). Plus, we cannot advocate hacking on this site.

That said, report this occurrence to the police immediately, and they have tools that will allow them to LEGALLY access those emails. I would suggest any further questions be directed to the legal part of justanswer.com as further questions of legality would be out of my scope as a technician.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I asked for help you gave me none
this service is a rip off. When you take the side of a immigrant stealing from a us citizen and committing immigration fraud over a hard working us citizen. You are part of the problem.of why this country is going downhill
I will never use the terrible service ever again.you basically stole five dollars from me for nothing.. your a petty thief
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 10 months ago.

My apologies, i will try to explain. What you are asking is technically illegal. Your previous expert was correct.

I am sorry you feel it is a rip off, but technically this can get you in legal matters as well. We do have a legal

department here that may be able to assist you in your issue and advise you on what you can do and guide you

if you would like.

As for the country, i understand there too. But, please understand we have to protect ourselves, our employer and you

as well.

This is the link for the refund department, but i urge you to check with our legal department as i can see you are upset and

i want to help you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/chat-customer-support

Take care, and good luck.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 10 months ago.

Your best bet is to try to guess her password

or use one of her password ***** tools and hope that you know the security answers or she used your email as her recovery email etc.

otherwise you would have to have the police or a lawyer get a court order to force the email company to turn those emails over to you or the police.