Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Signed in earlier and user name was used that. I use

Customer Question

Signed in earlier and user name was***@******.*** used that. I use Rodywright @gmail.com..Knew something was wrong when I onl had three e-mails in last two days. Everything I receive come to me as***@******.*** Have never seen the 1961
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Toshiba Lap Top
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Adobe had one earlier.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I guess not ; however it is like I am just now joining Google.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you create or sign up for a new google / gmail account recently?

What happens when you sign out / sign in your previous gmail email address?

Do you have a cell phone number ending with the two digits 63?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Did you do anything to change my sign in.
That sign ib was from years ago. How did it change. Your prices I don't need. As soon ss the $35 00 hit my Credit Union Fraud pervention called me immediately.
Why did they have sn alert...

No, we cannot make any change on your computer. It looks like you've accidentally created a new gmail email account. I will help you fix this issue.

Do you remember your email password?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks but no thanks. Keep the five bucks on me. I did not create another Google account. Someone did however.

I'm sorry. Who created a new account on your computer? Did you let anyone use your computer?

- Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix your email issue directly and quickly on your computer now?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you,

When you are at the gmail.com website, when you are in the wrong email account, can you click on the big letter icon at the upper right corner, then click on option "Sign out"
, then if needed, select the option to Sign in with a different account or to Add account (scroll down first if needed,
, then enter / sign in your original gmail email address and check.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you,