Cortana doesn't work, although it did when I first started…

Customer Question
Cortana doesn't work, although...

Cortana doesn't work, although it did when I first started to use the Acer. All it "types" now is "Something's not right."

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Acer? And what operating system are you running?

I ordered it the end of October: Aspire # 15, Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm a senior - so not very technical! The only thing I downloaded was new wallpaper (hummingbirds) which I found on the computer. (Couldn't stand the original!)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to fix Cortana. I really liked it when I initially tried it!

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
11/12/2016
Tech Support Specialist: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** am a computer expert since 17 years and I will be assisting you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer please, so that I can directly analyze and resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is an optional service with a one-time flat fee, regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume it at any time, without additional costs. It also is safe, as you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck