Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My email is, i cannot get into that they say they have

Customer Question

my email is***@******.***, i cannot get into that they say they have nothing for that. i need it back. i spoke with someone while ago and retrieved it and set my new pass word and install cannot get intuit. also i need the phone number on that accountbchanged to(###) ###-#### . ihaveworked on this for days and am about crazy fooling with it even bought a new computer and still want to throw it . why do i keep havingtroublewith out look therefore face book can't send me any codes for new password ***** they have thewrongphone numberandthewrong email address to send me anything.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: my messages is above
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: this is a brand new computer and i haven't been able to do anything except install google
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have lost all my pass words on my face books and my email. ny email is***@******.*** . MY FACEBOOK NAMES ARE***** BOONE AND THE THEREUNDER WANDA BOONE MY EMAIL FOR WANDA JEANETTE BOONE IS***@******.***. MY EMAIL FOR WANDA BOONE IS BOONE.WANDA @HOTMAIL.COM. MY NEW PHONE NUMBER IS(###) ###-#### THEY KEEP TRYING TO SEND ME CODES FOR MY OLD EMAILS OR MYOLD PHONE NUMBERS . I HAVE HAD THIS TROUBLE BEFORE I AM AT MY WITS END.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Let me know when you are ready.