Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I don't remember my password, I tried to change it but I was

Customer Question

I don't remember my password
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I tried to change it but I was locked out
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I tried to up date the cloud but needed my password ***** do it If you don't have a password ***** can't change your password ***** 22
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to know my password ***** I can connect a Square
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

Hi there. My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. I will do my best to help you. Is it an ipad that you are trying to install the Square on?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.

I see that you have requested SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE. Unfortunately, I do not have the ability to connect remotely to an ipad. I can however, connect remotely to a computer if you have one available to you and help you to reset your Apple password. Unfortunately, your payment did not go through. This often happens when your bank sees a second charge to the same company and suspects possible fraud. Usually you can simply call them and reassure them that it is a valid transaction, or you can just use a different card, if you want me to remotely connect to your computer. Otherwise, I can provide instructions here that will walk you through the process of resetting the password. Once we have it reset, I will walk you through changing it on you ipad. It will be need to be changed in at least two places. Please let me know how you would prefer to proceed. Thank you!