I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following:
- In Google / Chrome, click on the 3-dot icon (or 3-bar icon, or option More) at the upper right corner, then click on option Settings
, then select the option Open the New Tab page under the On startup section.
, then under the Search section, click on the dropdown list, then click on option Google, and check.
1. Open Google / Chrome.
2. At the top right, click on More (the 3-dot icon), then click on Settings.
3. Scroll down, at the bottom, click option "Show advanced settings" if shown.
4. Under the section "Reset settings,” click "Reset settings".
5. In the box that appears, click Reset, then check.
- If all fails,
- Sign in to your Chromebook.
- Click the status area, where your account picture appears.
- Click Settings > Show advanced settings.
- In the "Powerwash" section, click Powerwash.
- In the box that appears, click Restart and sign in with your Google Account, and continue.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,