Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My old e-mail account was. I had trouble logging into it a

Customer Question

My old e-mail account was***@******.***. I had trouble logging into it a few years ago, therefore my grand daughter helped me make a new one,***@******.***. I am now having trouble with thatone. Its asking me to answer a security question and that is "what is the name of your 1st grade teacher." When I say Sister Patrick Johns and I know that is correct. It says inncorrect. Maybe the one helping me typed in their teachers name, which I dodnt know, but my teachers name was that above. I would like you to help me establish something that I can remember.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: I tried on enternet explorer and mozilla firefox. Both aid the same.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it. I sould like to log into facebook. On Sunday, I could not get into my email on firefox and my grand daughter helped me there. Maybe that is where the problem is. She is not here now.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 11 months ago.

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Expert:  Kris R replied 11 months ago.

Do you know If their is any other information that we can use to recover your account?