Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I used to have an email account: [email protected] a while

Customer Question

I used to have an email account:***@******.*** a long while ago. Suddenly it just went away. I lost all my email addresses when that happened. Is it at all possible to recover the account in order to get my addresses? I don't recall the login anymore.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: outlook is my current account =***@******.***
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: This is a different computer. I lost the msn account years ago but my sister had the same thing happen to her and got her account back years later.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Should I put Windows 10 on my current computer?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear you are having such problems with your MSN account.

When you fill out the form asking for your previous password, you can just enter "I do not remember" just as you should enter "I do not remember" for any of the other values in that password ***** form.

After you fill the form out, it may take up to a few days before Hotmail will get to your case and contact you.

If you have indeed, tried all of the basic password ***** procedures, you may wish to skip to the last of my instructions and call them directly.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password *****

If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number:(###) ###-####(Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)

If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package:(###) ###-####(Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password *****

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I followed the directions but instead of resetting my "msn" old account so I could recover my email addresses, it reset my "outlook" account. Oh well. I guess I'll need to call msn tomorrow.

When you follow my instructions, you must enter the EMAIL ADDRESS that you wish to recover. It sounds like you ran the instructions and used the wrong EMAIL ADDRESS. Please, follow the instructions again.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'll take care of it myself. Please do NOT take any action on this.

Okay, thank you.