Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

Why am I having difficulty accessing my Microsoft Solitaire

Customer Question

Why am I having difficulty accessing my Microsoft Solitaire collection
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a Dell Inspiron 3650 desktop purchased in April 2016...Model:###-##-####LV
JA: I'm sorry but I'm not sure we have an expert who covers what you are looking for. Maybe if you give me more details I will find you a connection to someone who can help you.
Customer: When I purchased my pc one of the perks was free Microsoft Solitaire..5 games. I have been using it and enjoying it. Yesterday after updates were made to my pc, I had trouble accessing the solitaire games.
JA: The computer technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have not. The updates were done automatically, I was told not to turn off mypc and when the updates were completed the pc was turned off automatically.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not want to pay for the service. Thank you very much. I will look elsewhere for the answer.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 9 months ago.

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

The best option will be to use a screen connect remote session so that I can connect to your computer directly and do this for you.

I will send you the info.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Randy, I appreciate your help and have no doubt you could correct the problem. Only thing is right now I don't have enough time to sit at my computer and answer your questions, etc. Thank you very much. Today I tried my Solitaire program and although it is not working perfectly, I was able to access more games than a couple of days ago. Perhaps Microsoft is aware of the problem is slowly but surely correctly the problem Many thanks for your help. jackie

Your welcome!

Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance,

Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top then click submit.

Thank you!