Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I cannot sign into email. I changed my password with all the

Customer Question

I cannot sign into email. I changed my password ***** all the stuff going on about hacking in the last two weeks but now I cannot sign in. Keep getting "wrong password." used the help page but can't remember the date I signed up. So frustrated. I have two of my children on my account but never asked them for their passwords so I can't get what ever google is sending. Got a call back code but it looped me back to sign in wanting my password ***** doesn't still
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Looked for a phone number and haven't found any. then I found you
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Probably. The computer constantly is updating.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What email service are you using?

Expert:  erwin-cssm replied 11 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer/a0b7e-cannot-sign-email-changed-password.html).
Thank you, ***** Support Team.