Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

Forgot the password for both my wife, Oi Keckler, and

Customer Question

Forgot the password ***** both my wife, Oi Keckler, and myself, Richard Keckler. What do you need to provide passwords to our emails,***@******.*** and***@******.***?
Richard Keckler
Home: (###) ###-####
Work: (###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Richard, if you don’t know your Google Account password, follow these steps to set a new one.

1. Go to the trouble signing in page - https://accounts.google.com/ForgotPasswd
  2. Select “I don’t know my password.”
  3. Enter your email address and follow the instructions on the screen and follow the prompts.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No help whatsoever. I had already been to where you had suggested to go. I could not answer their questions of what my last password ***** I remembered was, when I initiated the account, etc. Will have to try everything in the way of passwords I can think of.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Ok, you did not mention that under "Already Tried"!

If that method didn't work, then go to the same link but tell Google that your account has been compromised - this is what can happen if someone hacks the account and changes the recovery information. Google will then be able to reset the account for you.

Pete.