Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

Order number isplaced on 21st June. Fully paid for seats.

Customer Question

order number is###-##-####placed on 21st June. Fully paid for seats. However I did not see or request if the seats were suitable for wheelchair older person. Could I now see if I could have seats that could comply with my request. I will have my son with me as my carer, so have 2 seats paid for 2 days. Awaiting your reply.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I have a Toshiba.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Only when requested to do so.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No just need confirmation regarding my request for wheel chair access for the Tennis in January.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

What website did you make the booking with?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Oh I do not know. It popped up when I was a question about my seating at the Australian Open Tennis. So I paid them $5 and I did not know what to do. Anyway do not worry about it, more money rip off.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Ok, perhaps you received an email from them and can get in touch with them that way?

If you need anything else, just let me know.

Pete.

Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question, do you need any further assistance?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not understand as how could you answer my question when it had nothing to do with your firm. I had a question for the Australian Tennis Open of which was not in any way connected with you. I feel as if I have been badly treated and it cost me (A poorly paid pensioner) $56 for absolutely nothing. I read on one of your emails that my money would be credited if I was not satisfied with your answer. Well I did not get an answer as it was nothing to do with your system. I am a very upset and dissatisfied elderly person. Not sure how I got onto your site anyway.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Ok, I am not sure why you asked your question here either - we can assist if you have problems with your computer, accessing websites, etc.

I am a user of this site just like you.

For refunds, etc. please contact customer services.

Best,

Pete.